Join Our Growing Team
If you want to work in a collaborative, fun and relaxed environment, then LaborEdge is for you. Join the fastest growing healthcare staffing software company in the marketplace today and help us deliver the most cutting-edge, healthcare-specific software to customers.
LaborEdge is looking to hire an eager and self-starting individual our internal Data Analysis team. We’re looking for a fast learner with a start-up mentality who will jump in and take ownership of developing and maintain processes and help with testing and product releases relevant to the Data Analysis team.
Pay Range: $10 to $12/hr.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interpret, analyze, and adjust data according to specific logical instructions.
- Monitor and record statistics for data transfers.
- Identify patterns or inconsistencies in recorded statistics.
- Communicate with clients to better understand their business.
- Apply learned efficiencies and accuracy to workflows.
- Document and report technical bugs to development team.
- Minor testing or specifying of released or repaired functionality.
Customer Success Trainer and Support Representative
LaborEdge is looking to hire an eager and self-starting individual to provide training and support to our growing list of customers. We’re looking for a fast learner with a start-up mentality who will jump in and take over training, provide second-level support, develop and maintain training and support materials, and help with testing and product releases.
The Trainer will ensure that all our new agency users get an exceptional level of training and have a positive experience. The Trainer will also make sure that as new features and products are developed, training materials get created or updated and deliver refresher courses and new hire training.
We deliver training via web conference, downloadable content like videos and slideshows, or in-person at our customer locations around the country. A background in healthcare, staffing or technology is very helpful.
- Participate in new customer launches to assess training needs and tailor a curriculum based upon their size, experience, location and preferences
- Continually review, create, update and refresh training materials, including videos, slideshows and documents
- Deliver training via web sessions or travel to customer locations to train
- Continually evaluate new methods to deliver training more effectively and efficiently or with a higher level of retention
- Provide advanced help-desk support for training-related requests
- Attend conferences and represent LaborEdge and provide demonstrations of products
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- Able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation abilities
- MS Office proficiency
- Ability to create professional videos and training material would be preferred
- Able to travel approximately 20% of the time (typically 1-3 days, no more than 5)
Apply to LaborEdge