Marketing DirectorAt LaborEdge, we are proud of the services we provide. We’re looking for a highly skilled Marketing Director to help us promote our offerings, and identify what consumers want, so we can create more. Our ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience and a comprehensive knowledge of branding. They will have the ability to lead a team of writers, designers, and account managers, and interact with clients on a regular basis. If you have an understanding of what makes people tick and want to deliver solutions that make a difference, we would love to meet you!
Client Success SpecialistHeadquartered near vibrant Campus Martius in Detroit, we are currently seeking a hands-on Client Success Specialist to join our amazing organization servicing the healthcare industry. In this role, you will be responsible for creating an amazing onboarding experience for our customers that will set the stage for their success using LaborEdge’s Nexus software platform. You will own the client relationship from the point of sale through the completion of the implementation and subsequent hand-off to our Customer Support team. You will monitor the overall activities of the Implementation team, while continuously improving the processes, procedures, training, and performance metrics that enable and motivate the team.
Software TrainerWe are seeking someone with an upbeat, positive and encouraging demeanor to be a trainer for our Healthcare platform. Headquartered near vibrant Campus Martius in Detroit, we are currently seeking a Software Trainer to join our amazing organization servicing the healthcare industry. In this role, you will be responsible for creating an amazing onboarding experience for our customers that will set the stage for their success using LaborEdge’s Nexus software platform. Compensation package: Base Salary + Benefits The person in this role needs to be driven, detail-oriented, tech-savvy and a high-energy self-starter. Majority of our training is delivered on-line via GoToMeeting and similar tools.
Objectives of this Role
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with clients, management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and services
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and saless
- Hold regular meetings with account managers to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure team consistently performs above standards
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysiss
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- Proficiency with HTML, content management systems, and design software
- Established portfolio of media and PR contacts
- Desire to grow professionally with ongoing education
Client Success Specialist
- Effectively resolve tickets with customers through phone and email
- Ensure customer satisfaction with their inquiry
- Maintain support portal and triage tickets
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs and change requests prior to sending over to product management.
- Maintain knowledge of LaborEdge Products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to write in a polished and professional manner
- Great character, loyalty, and honesty
- Team player, ability to work well with others
- Strong work ethic and the desire to be great at what you do
- A sense of urgency and ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet competing deadlines
- Organized and detail oriented, complete tasks in an accurate, meticulous and careful manner
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Software support tools
- Operate as a subject matter expert on the functionality of our Nexus platform
- Maintain an upbeat and positive demeanor that conveys the simplicity of the product as well as the importance of the relationship between LaborEdge and the client
- Focus on providing best-in-class support and fostering the team-oriented environment that is fundamental to the culture of the organization.
- Educate the internal customer on new features as well as routine ongoing training programs to create SMEs out of all team members
- Learn and master different workflows based on client needs as well as potential tools that could be utilized in different scenarios
- Familiarize yourself with Nexus workflows and how the platform can be utilized in those situations
- Create customized training videos based on Nexus workflows as training alternatives
- Maintain flexibility to put the client need first in scheduling, organization and demonstration.
- Two years corporate or client training experience required
- Experience with software product training helpful
- Familiarity with project management tools like Basecamp, Trello, Jira
- Understanding of training development tools helpful
- Bachelor’s degree preferred