Customer Success Trainer and Support Representative
Healthcare Staffing Software Redefined
LaborEdge is looking to hire an eager and self-starting individual to provide training and support to our growing list of customers. We’re looking for a fast-learner with a start-up mentality who will jump in and take over training, provide second-level support, develop and maintain training and support materials, and help with testing and product releases. The Trainer will ensure that as we launch new agencies that all of our users get an exceptional level of training and have a positive experience. Further, the Trainer will make sure that as new features and products are developed, that training materials get created or updated and deliver refresher courses and new hire training. Training at LaborEdge is delivered via web-conference, through downloadable content like videos and slideshows, or sometimes in-person at our customer’s locations around the country. A background in healthcare, staffing, or technology would be very helpful.
• Participate in new customer launches to assess training needs and tailor a curriculum based upon their size, experience, location, and preferences.
• Continually review, create, update, and refresh training materials, including, videos, slideshows, and documents
• Deliver training via web sessions or travel to customer locations to train
• Continually evaluate new methods to deliver training more effectively and efficiently or with a higher level of retention
• Provide advanced help-desk support for training-related requests
• Create release notes as features or new products are rolled out
• Assist with testing of bug fixes, feature enhancements, and new product developments
• Attend conferences and represent LaborEdge and provide demonstrations of products
• Out-going and engaging personality
• Able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong facilitation and presentation abilities
• MS Office proficiency
• Ability to create professional videos and training material would be preferred
• Able to travel approximately 20% of the time (typically 1-3 days, no more than 5).